Why Mind Training? Research shows that our thoughts and moods are constantly changing with circumstances. In a complex society such as ours, this is a moment-to-moment challenge. Our minds are capable of so much than being a slave to circumstances ...… we only need to learn to tap into our mental potential.
Mindfulness is the practice of consciously slowing down the metal tizzy and attend to the present moment- fully. Then the task is to reappraise mental patterns and strengthen only those that enhance our sense of ease and efficiency.
Training the mind in this manner results in an enduring change and promotes higher levels of mental well-being, happiness and productive flourishing in our lives
Each workshop duration can be customised to the specific needs of the group.
1. Mindfulness in Action - Cultivating mindfulness can bring a sense of overriding calm that remains unaffected by circumstances. Learn to achieve better awareness in action and in stillness
2. Serene Mind, Caring Life – Relationships at the workplace and home cause frustrations on a day to day basis. Learn to make our relationships joyous by consciously cultivating “choice”
3. Inviting Inspiration - In this workshop get introduced to your fears, overcome barriers and choose your path ahead with creativity and freedom. Be Inspired!!
4. Lead an Empowered Life – In this workshop experience self-empowerment through self-exploration using evidence-based techniques to finding balance, caring and resilience within yourself
5. Embracing Diversity – Learn to develop a positive sense of self in a fast-changing world and create a meaningful society that encourages and complements diversity.
Social, Emotional, and Ethical (SEE) Learning is developed by Emory University along with the Dalai Lama Trust. It is an innovative K-12 education program to bring the Heart and Mind into mainline education.
Jungian SandPlay Therapy is a is a creative form of play therapy in which the client builds a 3-D image with a wide assortment of miniature figures in a tray of sand in the presence of a trained professional. SPT is a powerful form of psychotherapy that is primarily non-verbal, based on the work of Swiss Child Therapist Dora Kalff and drawing on the psychology of Carl Jung. SPT For more regarding Sandplay Therapy Sessions / SPT Course https://www.facebook.com/SandplayTherapyIndia
Send me a message asking for details and/or appointment Here